Thursday, February 25, 2010

And the winner is....



Okay, I spent a lot of time trying to think of some hilarious way to choose between my four division favorites, but I couldn't come up with anything and in real life I'm about three entries ahead of myself. So, because I can't stop giggling at the idea of a dolphin in a football helmet, I'm choosing the Dolphins (sorry Josh), and I promise I will have a new real entry tomorrow and it will be full of awesome.

On the off chance that anyone is reading this, that is.

2 comments:

  1. I have read every post so far and I have to say I am soooo impressed! :-) I LOVE reading this, and I cannot wait to read some more. I never thought that I would like reading about football. (Mostly I BOYCOT football because they insist on holding the Super Bowl around my bday.) Keep up the great work! Looking forward to the next post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Eva! It means so much that people are actually enjoying this (hope you don't mind the cussing). The next step is for us to show this to more people we know who would enjoy it.

    I already told you this earlier today, but you're the best. And much love to the people who have been giving me feedback on Facebook, too!

    ReplyDelete