Saturday, May 29, 2010

Distracted, but not defeated!

I have never pretended to not be boring. I love being boring. All of my favorite activities involve being quiet and sitting still, which was how I knew that I would enjoy blogging.

Unfortunately, despite my best efforts sometimes even I lead a moderately interesting life, which is what happened to me this past month and is the main reason I have not been posting to WtB lately. I would feel guilty about this, but I'm sure that almost nobody noticed and that the couple of you who did are kind enough people not to have minded.

Very little of interest seems to be happening in the NFL right now, but that's no excuse. I could have actually put together that trip to Hooters I was talking about (except I couldn't have, because I'm broke and have no free time). I could have written another schticky entry about playing Madden on the Xbox and being bad at it (except again, I have no free time (but that will probably be my next blog entry, anyway)).

My personal life is busy but it's still boring, so I'll spare you. But so far, life hasn't thrown anything at me that's a big enough deal to let go of this silly made-up project that I made up for myself. Make no mistake; if something ever actually does come up that is awesome (or terrible (or both!)) enough for me to toss this blog by the wayside, I won't hesitate. But I'll at least check in first.

And I'll probably write about the XBox again in the next day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment